Associations & Organizations
Workforce WindsorEssex is a workforce and community development board whose mission is to lead regional employment and community planning for the development of a strong and sustainable workforce.
We are an experienced leader in the development of regional labour market tools, research, guides, and events that create positive change in the local labour market while saving others time and effort. These resources, created in close coordination with employment, education, and industry partners, are designed to help job seekers, employers, students, and educators, as well as the community, make more informed labour market decisions using locally-responsive, data-rich and unbiased resources.
Our team is comprised of project managers, researchers, community connectors, and communications professionals whose past experiences include working in government, industry and other not-for-profit organizations, locally, provincially, as well as abroad. We have a strong reputation for working collaboratively with partners in employment, education and training services, while keeping a pulse on employer needs.
Workforce WindsorEssex currently receives funding under four projects: Windsor Essex Local Immigration Partnership, WE Value, Ontario’s Local Board program, and WEskills.
- WEsearch - Search available funding and programs for business
- WEdata Hub - The destination for labour market data in Windsor-Essex.
- WEmap Tools - Our WEmap suite of tools help you visualize regional data
- WEexplore Tools - Our innovative WEexplore tools can help you visualize labour market data
- WEjobs Tools - Our WEjobs tools can help you with your job search!